Wednesday, February 25, 2015

day four


My fourth day of the 5 day black and white photo challenge. I really enjoyed taking a bit more time over this picture, rather than snapping it as I strode down the street! This has been a great little project to join in with so far, and it has been lovely to link up with other blogs that I really admire.

Today's nomination is for Laura at Circle of Pines, another blog I adore, I always enjoy visiting. Her recent post immediately made me think of the project, but please do not feel you have to join in! My previous nominees have been Penny. Kriss, and 76sunflowers, if you want to look around their blogs too - I highly recommend it!

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely shot, Katie, I especially like the different values of gray that it reveals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Grace - and thank you for visiting. Sometimes black and white seems to reveal more detail than colour shots somehow! x

      Delete