Sunday, February 22, 2015

365: week 8



46. Beautiful new pyjamas that my very kind grandad bought me as birthday present. A lovely way to finish the weekend, although Millie did try to claim them as hers.




47. The bright lights of the city at night as I walked from work to meet The Husband and my parents for a lovely dinner and a fabulous gig.




48. Millie refusing to make eye contact with me when I came downstairs to find she had destroyed her pillow. I think she knew she had done something she shouldn't!




49. One of the lovely dinners we cooked as part of the HelloFresh box we bought this week. Expect a longer post soon; this Korean beef dish was delicious.




50. Finished this book, and handed it immediately over to my mum with the strongest of recommendations. More on this when I do my year in books post at the end of the month. (Also, how are we 50 days into 2015 already?!)




51. Millie looking on enviously as we tucked into our third and final HelloFresh dinner. She is an expert at those pleading eyes, luckily we are immune!




52. Spring is definitely in the air. So cheerful to have blue skies and sunshine as we walk the dog, although I still regretted not wearing gloves!

Linking in with The Boy and Me



18 comments:

  1. It has been a lovely week for spring weather - I know it hasn't been all good, but it's good to see the sun. Millie is gorgeous - you are very disciplined ignoring her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those eyes are tricky to resist! the sunshine is very welcome indeed. thank you for visiting x

      Delete
  2. I love those pyjamas! And Millie looks so sweet and not so innocent in that picture with her pillow.

    It is still glove wearing weather here - another frost today. But the daffodils are set to bloom so spring will be here before long. Nice post. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kim, and Millie has mastered the sweet and innocent look! thanks for visiting x

      Delete
  3. Ha Mllie is making me smile - cheeky girl! The Korean beef looks amazing - I need to try some new dishes so will keep my eyes open on here. Lovely pjs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the beef was fab, hopefully will get that post out next week after I've finished the B&W photo project :) xx

      Delete
  4. How cute is Millie! I have invited you to take part in the 5 Day Black & White Challenge, please don't feel you have to, but give it a go if you want x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is adorable, and thank you again for the invitation :) x

      Delete
  5. Classic guilty pose from Millie! For some reason I'm feeling hungry now - and I'd like to have a Korean beef dish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Kriss, and for your comments! x

      Delete
  6. Wow such beautiful photos and how cute is your doggy! Looks like a lovely week #365

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting, and for your kind words. this project is a lovely way of thinking of all the great things that have happened, however small! x

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. thank you - the blue skies are very welcome :) xx

      Delete
  8. Oh wow, what a beautiful blue sky!
    Those pj's look very comfy =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was so bright! the pjs are comfy, I have an ever growing collection :) thank you for visiting x

      Delete
  9. I love new PJs! Millie is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting Laura, and for the lovely comments x

      Delete