32. A highly filtered picture of the daffodils on the dressing table. Sunday was spent still getting over jet-lag and doing washing so this was a last-minute heading to bed photo!
33. Early starts as my body clock readjusted, and I spent this week loving the sights of home. It was lovely being outside in the bright February mornings.
34. There is something of a theme to this weeks photographs, early morning landscapes that caught my eye!
35. And again, the blue skies and old buildings drew my eye as I waited to cross the road on my way into work.
36. An early dog walk with Millie before a day working from home, definitely enjoying being a morning person this week!
37. The window at the train station caught my eye so I snapped a sneaky pic, only to be mortified when I realised someone was stood round the corner watching me. I wish I was more brazen about taking pictures, I still get very self-conscious about it! All of the city pictures above were surreptitiously snapped as I was walking down the street, or waiting at crossings!
38. After we came home to our beautifully redecorated hall, thanks to our parents, we bought some new lights and I'm thrilled with how they finish the room, and also the fabulous pattern they cast on the ceiling!