Sunday, February 15, 2015

365: week 7



39. The Husband made some damper in reminiscence of our Australian holiday. It was good, especially warm with golden syrup, which is known as "cocky's joy". It seemed to disappear a little too quickly though!




40. A late night shot as I headed to bed, my, now well-worn, line a day diary, and a note-book I found in the bottom of a drawer. The joy of rediscovering stationery!




41. A very witty present from The Husband for my birthday, it made me smile a lot. I had a thoroughly wonderful birthday, but more on that tomorrow!




42. Another last-minute shot, of some detritus on my bedside table! I have a terrible habit of leaving bobbles everywhere, and then never being able to find one when I need it.




43. A hastily snapped picture as I dashed for the train, after a lovely evening catching up with a good friend. Every time I walk past this building I wish I was braver (and had more time), as I would love to take some proper pictures of it, it is beautiful.




44. Millie out for a Friday night on the cobbles. It was bitterly cold, and we were all glad to get home and warm!




45. Beautiful views of the sunlight on the water as we spent Saturday afternoon taking Millie for a long walk at a local nature reserve. There were some pretty threatening clouds overhead as we set off but we managed to dodge the rain and had a lovely afternoon.

Linking in with The Boy and Me






10 comments:

  1. Damper bread with golden syrup sounds good - I've only ever made it to cook over a fire and then smothered with jam! That building does look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we've never had it over a fire - but our aussie relatives told us that's how it was best enjoyed!! thanks for visiting

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! Look forward to hearing lots more about your day X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millie's eyes in that photo are just too adorable. Now I'm extremely tempted to try some Damper bread as I've never had any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is the epitome of puppy dog eyes! thanks for visiting Kriss and hope you try some damper! x

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos! I hope you had a great birthday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Kim, and thanks for visiting again x

      Delete
  5. I am exactly the same with hair bobbles, I have started to hook them on the bedroom door handle!
    Hope you had a lovely birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thats a clever one! thanks so much for stopping by :) x

      Delete