89. A Saturday afternoon (almost) to myself, reading in the conservatory, enjoying the warmth of the spring sunshine, with this beautiful beagle for company.
90. Mother's Day Lunch at a favourite restaurant. Mal definitely won the competition for the best starter as we all looked enviously at this. A lovely family afternoon.
91.I decided to treat myself to some new music. I was driving home, thinking I would really like the Elbow album, and it occurred to me that I could simply buy it for myself. I still don't tend to think of treating myself to things (except flowers!), and I realised that it wasn't a major extravagance to get myself something small every now and then. I was so excited when they arrived, I think I might be tempted to give a small gift to myself a little more often!
92. Not the best picture but I'd already put most of the ones from my walk with Millie in this post. The purple caught my eye amongst the undergrowth.
93. I realise this isn't a particularly attractive picture, and I apologise for showing you my leftovers. As I finished eating, The Husband burst out laughing and turned my plate around to show me this, I must have been subconsciously expressing my happiness!
94. Met up with a close friend for the first time in ages. It was nice to get glammed up (although I was in bed for 10.30!), we shared a meal, a bottle of wine, stories, memories and put the world to rights, as we always do. A lovely, lovely evening.
95. Start and end the week with this lovely lady. A rough day today, we had another death in the family, and, although insignificant in comparison, I'm having some frustrations trying to get a placement organised. After a rotten day all in all, some cuddles from Millie still gave me something to smile about.