103. A weekend walk in the woods with Millie and The Husband. I love it when we all go out for a walk together, because, aside from the fact that it's a good chance to catch up with each other, it also means I can take pictures without the puppy pulling me over!
104. I spent the morning trying to turn some leftover grapefruits into a drizzle cake, but it was one of those baking disasters. A slightly bitter, sticky loaf cake with the consistency of a brick. Then The Husband decided he fancied some biscuits and rustled up these with one bowl, no recipe, and in about fifteen minutes. I would have been pretty frustrated except for the fact that he shared them, and they were too delicious to be annoyed about!
105. Now Italian classes have finished it was wonderful to make the most of the sunny Monday evening and go walking Millie together. Something about this shot reminds me of Teletubbies!
106. Off to the cinema to watch the RSC Screening of Richard II with David Tennant. It was brilliant, although fairly heavy going for a midweek night out.
107. Beautiful red roses that I bought last week still going strong and brightening up the kitchen.
108. Snuggled up in the study watching a box set, and looking forward to the long Easter weekend. Feels like ages since we have had a few days off together.
109. Millie covered in sand as we made the most of Good Friday with a mid-morning trip to the beach and a picnic. A really lovely way to start the weekend.
Linking up with The Boy and Me Project 365