235. Not the most photogenic of breakfasts, but it was a good start to Sunday morning all the same!
236. A photo as part of the August Break, I just loved the silhouettes against the orange sky. We have been getting some beautiful sunsets here this week.
237. A quick over the shoulder snap as I walked home from the train station. The water doesn't look very tempting, but the greenery was fabulous. The Husband has been picking me up a lot recently, and the changing scenery really stood out on. I saw a squirrel one morning too, and it reminded me how such a quick walk outside can make you much more aware of the seasons.
238. Another August Break photo, having left it quite late to take a picture for the prompt, I was to be found wandering around our hall, opening and closing doors and turning various lights off and on, much to The Husband's bemusement.
239. It may be lacking in finesse, but this chocolate cake and strawberries was delicious. I mentioned about going to visit my Grandad, and escaping from a hectic week. He had been out shopping and made us a lovely dinner, followed by a gigantic portion of cake. It's lovely to just go and be a grand-daughter, watching quiz shows, or programmes on houses, eating cake and catching up.
240. I love my gardening gloves, and keep them right by the back door. We had a happy hour out there last weekend, weeding, deadheading, and trying to bring the veg patch under control.
241. I attempted the Spansiche Windtorte from Great British Bake Off. Do not let this picture fool you, it was a traumatic experience. I am building up the courage to relive it in order to write the blog post. Oh the photos, I apologise in advance.