Quite a few of this week's images have also been for the #31DaysofPaper and #AugustBreak2015 daily photo projects I have been joining in with over on Instagram.
221. Trainers off after a successful Sunday morning run. As I write this, I'm wishing I had got out early this morning to do another, but I am stuck inside on this glorious day about to start some work. Hopefully by the time I put my trainers on this evening the work will be done and the evening will still be warm.
222. I posted this for the August Break prompt "talisman". This brooch belonged to my Gran, and we found it amongst her things a little while after she had died. Because of conversations we had had with her, it held a special significance, and I carry it with me whenever I want to feel particularly close to her. It was even pinned to the underskirt of my wedding dress!
223. After I baked the Great British Bake Off technical challenge last week, I came home from a run to find The Husband had not only made a delicious dinner, but he had also rustled up a madeira cake too (and cleaned the kitchen). That makes it sound like a very long run, but it really wasn't. I'm hoping this becomes a habit, as those biscotti looked lovely!
224. Wednesday night watching bake off, curled up on the bed, with a sleeping Millie and The Husband too.
225. The prompt for the 31 days of paper was "pattern" and rummaging through my supplies of wrapping paper, cards and gift bags (which has been a source of much inspiration for this project!) I came across an abundance of spots!
226. Learning to do a book fold as part of the recipe for Arlettes, this week's technical challenge, which I spent Friday night baking. More on that to come soon!
227. A slightly uninspired image, taken late last night, but I quite liked the contrast with the first image. After a day of hunting for a new car, an afternoon nap, and catching up with blogs (and not doing any of the work I needed to do) it was time for bed.