277. Home from Cambridge and after a late night and an early start I had a doze in the afternoon sunshine, followed by tea and snuggles with Millie.
278. More tea, as I spent the afternoon sitting in the lounge, catching up with blogs, watching films and snuggling Millie.
279. Morning cuddles with Millie for company.
280. We started art classes on Monday. Despite it being the last thing I felt like doing, the two hours were really enjoyable and flew by. As I killed time waiting for the scan on Wednesday morning I decided to do some of the homework, and found the ink drawing was a good distraction.
281. I spent Thursday night baking the mokatines from Great British Bake Off, and having now caught up with all of the technical challenges, I will be posting the recipes each day next week, better late than never.
282. Out for a family meal for Grandad's birthday, and this poached pear dessert came highly recommended by my stepdad, who had tried it before. It was an excellent choice.
283. Saturday night was my attempt at chocolate soufflé, and I used two types of cooking chocolate in the recipe.