18. The breathtaking view of the Glasshouse Mountain from our accommodation on Sunday morning.
19. An unexpected encounter with a dolphin as we stopped for a quick look around Rainbow Beach.
20. Testing my fear of flying to the limit as we travelled over the sea in an eight seater plane.
21. Spending the night on the beach silently waiting to see turtles nesting, and being rewarded with an amazing sight.
22. I loved this hand-drawn town map as we stopped for supplies in Kenilworth.
23. The only photo we took in a very wet Brisbane, walking back through the city after dropping off our hire car in a downpour.
24. Lovely to be staying with relatives and enjoying the chance to cuddle some dogs, even if it did make Millie feel even further away!