Saturday, January 10, 2015

365: week 2



4. First Sunday roast of 2015, a lovely sight on a winter afternoon.




5. Millie keeping me company while I work from home. Love her resting her paws on my toes!




6. The dressing on my damaged thumb, from my foolish kitchen episode.




7. Millie trying to get away with being on the bed by making it look like she's helping me to make it.




8. Much needed cup of tea after a long and eventful day.




9. Nothing more beautiful than the view of the city on a Friday night as I wait for the train home.




10. Bags are packed and we are getting ready to go on our trip.


13 comments:

  1. Great photos! That chicken looks so good!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting - definitely going to make a roast a more regular weekend occurrence!

      Delete
  2. A lovely snapshot of your week! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must start planning more weekend roasts! Hope you have a god trip - you lucky thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for visiting - and definitely do more roasts! it's always worth it :)

      Delete
  4. Great photos, enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, and thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  5. Chicken looks yummy :) #project365

    ReplyDelete