I did warn you that this is a spectacularly unexciting week of photos, so apologies for the lack of inspiration over the last seven days!
109. Ready for a run in the sunshine, having got out of the habit while in Brussels it was good to get back into it and realise I hadn't lost all of the improvements I had built up over the previous weeks.
110. The blossom on the tree in our garden caught my eye as I let Millie out in the morning.
111. So very, very close to missing a day. After travelling to London and then getting back late from an evening with colleagues, I completely forgot to take a picture. I was so disappointed to think I hadn't managed to keep it up, and then found this screenshot on my phone from this article I was reading. I took the picture because I was struggling to read it on my phone, and thought zooming in might make it clearer, as you can see it didn't (the link takes you to an easier to read one), so I apologise for the appalling contribution to day 111 but I was so very pleased to realise I had a contribution at all!
112. Dark chocolate, a good book, and an early night to cheer me up in the midst of a very busy week.
113. Another by the bed shot, and another blurry shot I'm afraid, of my bedtime cup of tea.
114. On the road with The Husband after work on Friday, to go and meet up with a big group of friends from his university days. Lovely weather, and a lovely journey, chatting, reading and enjoying the views.
115. Just by means of a change, a by the bed shot from the hotel room, after a great night out with friends. This book was brilliant, absolutely captivating, and has brought me lots of enjoyment this week.
Linking up with The Boy and Me