88. Sunday night and ending the weekend curling up in bed with a new book.
89. Another book, I'm afraid taking photos seemed to fall by the wayside this week. I managed to take one or two each day but very few were taken intentionally for the photo a day project, so apologies for the somewhat dull content.
90. And as if to prove my point, here is an attempt, as I mentioned, to get a vaguely interesting picture from a bunch of photographs I had taken at a conference. I couldn't quite bring myself to put up a picture of a powerpoint slide, and so somehow thought a close up of the projector in the corner of the shot was an improvement. I can only apologise!
91. Two tone flowers adding some colour to the bedroom.
92. Out to dinner with Mum, and a quick snap of the plant on the table before an evening catching up.
93. Friday night doing my word of the week doodling with Millie for company, looking somewhat unimpressed.
94. Beautiful silhouettes at sunset.
Linking in with The Boy and Me