95. Millie got her very own Easter Egg which she made very quick work of indeed. I think we will still be finding scraps of white plastic around the house come Christmas.
96. A lovely day out making the most of the long weekend, and enjoying a coffee after a leisurely lunch.
97. Millie and The Husband snuggled up in the late afternoon sunshine.
98. Our Australia photobook arrived and we had a happy half hour looking through it. It came together really well, I'm so glad we took the time to do it as it is a great keepsake to have.
99. Thursday afternoon getting cuddles from Millie in the conservatory and having a few moments of peace in the sunshine.
101. Watching the sunset over the city from the steps of the St Jacques-sur-Coudenberg church at the end of a wonderful day.