102. View from the Atomium in Brussels, as part of our weekend away.
103. The Grand Place at night on the final evening of our stay. We had a lovely few days in the city.
104. Flowers in the hall from my lovely mum to welcome us home. The shadows on the wall caught my eye as we headed up to bed.
105. The handwritten version of my 30 Things to do Before 30 list.
106. While I was in work in Brussels, The Husband went wandering round the city and met me with a box of personally chosen chocolates - he knows me well!
107. Cuddles from Millie.
108. A lovely afternoon tea with Mum, Mal, Grandad and The Husband, followed by a walk with Millie in the sunshine. A great Saturday.
Linking in with The Boy and Me