This was the week I finally forgot a photo!! With 100 days to go as of last week, I'm afraid that on Friday night The Husband and I started watching a film, and I completely forgot. I scoured for anything that could feasibly count as a picture, a screenshot, an emoticon, and alas I didn't have a thing. I'm resisting the urge to declare the whole thing cancelled now that I haven't got a perfect record, and instead think it is probably a bit more realistic for me to get to the end of the year without all 365 days! And it give's me a reason to join in again next year!
256. Oh Great British Bake Off and the mystery flaounas. These were actually quite fun to make, but I really didn't enjoy the flavour. More on that when I write them up (which I will do soon, I promise!!).
257. The train station roof, including the reflection of the lights from the train carriage, lined up perfectly. Lots of early starts this week, and I've been quite enjoying the early train. In fact, on Friday, which shall forever now be known as "the missing day", I tried to take a picture of the sunrise but got thwarted as we pulled into a station and the view got obscured. So I can console myself with the fact that the intention was there!
258. The roses from my Grandad still in full bloom, long outlasting the flowers I got myself a week later. I shall have to switch allegiance to his supermarket!
259. A trip to my Auntie's to see some family, including my cousin's beautiful sons, who are always such fun to be with. I had a great time playing trains and boats, then a fish and chip supper, and this gorgeous sunset over the sea too.
260. Thursday night snuggles with The Husband and the beagle, catching up on Great British Bake Off, having managed to avoid finding out the results beforehand.
262. Please avert your eyes from the toes much in need of a pedicure, and instead gaze in sympathy at the poorly foot, and the fact that I missed the chance to run my first 10k race, although the injury perhaps suggests I wasn't quite ready for it. I'm not sure if the home-made strapping really helped all that much, the temptation to peel it back off was too strong to resist, so it didn't last all that long!