193. A beautiful afternoon tea at The Roxburgh in Edinburgh. It was a lovely few hours. I bought The Husband a driving experience day for his birthday last year. He came to book it recently and couldn't find a suitable date before the voucher expired. Next thing I knew he had logged on and exchanged it for a voucher for champagne afternoon tea and we had just enough time before it expired to fit in a treat during our holiday. I definitely married a good man!
194. I don't know how this will work on the blog but I have spent a lot of time taking panoramic photographs during our visit, it felt like the only way to even try and capture the incredible vastness of the scenery. I loved this shot of Lunan beach.
195. Millie looking like a very regal beagle at Dunnotar castle on our anniversary.
196. Our idyllic camping spot at Glenesk, a beautiful location, and a lovely evening (discounting the flies!).
197. That is our kite flying high over the Cuillin mountain range as we walked on the beach at our campsite at Glenbrittle.
198. A sneaky picture through the car window snap as we drove through Skye, Millie wasn't sure what to make of the cow!
199. The lovely view from our camping pod near Glencoe. It was fabulous to have a roof and electricity after a few blustery nights under canvas, and we had a cosy night in watching films and enjoying the sights through the window.