179. Despite Millie never, ever, ever being given food from our plates, this is still the situation I am faced with every meal time. Within minutes of sitting at the kitchen table she nudges her way under my arm and uses her ridiculously long tongue to try and scavenge some food. This action shot was too funny to not share.
180. A view of London on my trip down there last week. Not many more trips to go, as my secondment finishes soon, it will be nice to not have the long journeys but there will be things I will miss about my trips too.
181. Porridge for breakfast before a great day in work.
182. Beautiful roses in bloom. Lots of them have opened up now, so I may even gather a few together for indoors, the scent is so powerful.
183. After the storm, the garden was full of scattered petals, as though nature had been throwing confetti. These bedraggled peonies still looked beautiful somehow.
184. On a late night walk with Millie, I love that the sun is still shining at 10pm. Spotted this beautifully coloured feather, thanks to Millie sniffing it out, jewel-like amongst the grass.
185. As we put our tent up in the garden, as a test run for the holiday, I couldn't resist taking a snap of the rose bush in full bloom.