158. The picture that started the trend. Race for Life complete, with a brilliantly behaved beagle who got strokes and smiles all the way around the course. After a few more runs during the week I've taken a break from it for a few days, but look forward to beginning the 10k preparation in earnest from next weekend.
159. Ready for bed and admiring the beautiful pink roses on the dressing table that had opened into full bloom.
160. Tried to take this while making dinner, and The Husband decided to sabotage the shot. Unfortunately I didn't get to take another one, so apologies for the somewhat unappealing image here, though it does make me smile each time I see it.
161. I always seem to get to the middle of the week and forget, you would think so far in I'd have managed to get used to it by now! And I definitely wasn't committed enough to my theme to get back out of bed, so my diary it is. I should do a tally at the end of the year to see how many of the shots were last minute snaps of my bedside table.
162. Slippers on, washing the dishes, enjoying the view of our garden, and caught Millie winding her way past on the hunt for fallen crumbs.
163. Bare feet and a little bit of bliss. A sneaky snap after my massage, feeling ready for the weekend. It took me three attempts to get my jumper on the right way round I was that relaxed.
164. A wonderful night out for dinner, followed by the theatre, and one of the best productions I have seen in a long time. Arriving home and enjoying the last of the light with a wander in the garden before bed.