82. Leaf skeleton on a weekend walk with Millie. I dutifully tried to carry it home, with visions of posting similar pictures to Gillian of Tales from a Happy House, and a whimsical idea of creating my own artistic display. Within thirty seconds Millie had clocked it and made it her mission to retrieve it from my hands. Apologies leaf, you survived a full winter intact, resisting floods and frost, the ultimate in self-preservation. Alas, you were no match for the wonder-beagle.
83. We got tickets to go and see Tom Wrigglesworth on tour as a Christmas present. It was a good night out, and was a lovely way to round off the weekend, which had also included my step-dad's much anticipated retirement.
84. Tulips in the hall, the perfect sign of spring. I spent a while trying to photograph them close up, then spotted the shadow they were casting and liked this picture much more.
85. I took this for the WriteALM prompt which was kitchen sink. I planned to have something pithy to write about it, but I've been struggling to write this week, quite a few started and deleted posts!
86. Another walk with the dog through the park. This picture is not my finest, but it is the best I can do with one hand as Millie lurches from tree to tree and insists I lurch along with her.
87. Midweek meal out to the Italian restaurant just near our house. The owner greeted us in Italian, and we both immediately chorused back in Italian, lapsing automatically into our Monday night class. Cue the owner thinking The Husband was Italian and a complicated explanation that we were trying to learn, which then resulted in every course being delivered with a miniature lesson. "Si subito" means "yes straight away" if you are of the linguistic persuasion.
88. Another weekend spent late-night supermarket shopping. Completely unnecessary shopping, as we had a delivery coming this morning, but The Husband wanted to put petrol in and so we just went for a wander. Bargainous flowers were bought so I consider it a worthwhile trip.