I am more than a little conscious that the only contributions on this blog seem to be linking in with other people’s projects, and I am a little disappointed in myself that I am not making the time to write much else. Hopefully I can get back in to the habit of that, and give this space a little more personality.
Project 365 this week seems to have been brought to you by the letter B:
68. Bedtime. The most glorious of bedtimes after a weekend of hard work getting the house in order. Clean pyjamas, hoovered carpet, and the brand new bedding waiting.
69. Beagle. The new study is where, as we expected, we spend most of our time in the house now. Millie is very pleased because the wooden floor means she gets to spend most of her time with us, which wasn’t the case with the living room. It seemed to take her a little while to get to grips with the fact that there was a room behind the door, but now she’s getting rather used to having the run of the place.
70. Book. My March book taking pride of place on the new desk. It amazes me how different the wall colour looks between this photo and the previous one.
71. Book. The first page of the book I picked up at the station to read on the way home.The quote seemed particularly pertinent as I travelled back from an interview, for a new job that I'm excited at the prospect of. I’m thoroughly enjoying this book, perhaps maybe two books this month.
72. Books. Or maybe even three. I haven’t started the middle one yet, but for the first time in ages I’ve got two books on the go at once.
73. Buns. Freshly baked cakes in a traditional cake box. Walking home from the train station on Friday, and heading straight to my Mum’s house. Decided to call by the local café and get takeaway cakes for her and my Grandad (and me too!). These buns looked too good to resist. “Is it a special occasion?” – “Just because it’s Friday!”
74. Bulbs. Utterly uninspired on Saturday night I’m afraid, but I realised The Husband had replaced the bulbs in the bedroom light and it made me smile!