137. Gardening finally finished, and herb pots planted up. I'm hoping to do a bigger post showing you the finished results at some point soon, now we just need the rain to stay away long enough for us to enjoy it!
138. Monday night with Millie, although she doesn't look very impressed with here for some reason. Probably tired of having her picture taken!
139. The first time I used some herbs from the garden in our cooking, fresh oregano for a vegetable pasta with goats cheese.
140. I've started contributing to a collaborative blog of black and white photography, and here was one of the practice pictures I took on the way home from a day working in London.
141. Hot pink flowers brightening up the study for spring, my mum kindly brought them as she was going away so thought I should enjoy them!
142. Made the most of working from home and went for a lunchtime walk with Millie. It was good to get some fresh air, and it stayed dry enough for a wander through the park, although the geese who hissed at us as we walked past their goslings weren't quite so happy to see us as we were to see them!
143. Saturday night dinner with The Husband, before a brilliant room escape. We got to Friday night and realised we had no plans for the bank holiday weekend, so made a few bookings and it turned out to be a lovely evening.