116. Walking through the city, after breakfast with friends, this caught my eye. We had a lovely weekend away, including breakfast at the place we came to last time, the subject of one of the first ever posts on this blog.
117. Not very inspired, but I thought the detail on this coving was interesting when I was working in London.
118. Home at last, and after our escapades with Millie, these delicate roses brought a sense of calm as I headed to bed.
119. Every shade of turquoise on the bedside table it seems, and the results of our search for classic films. Following the comment from Tess on that post, I may put the list up here, additions (and subtractions!) would be welcome!
120. An afternoon snack of scones with butter and jam. No cream, unfortunately, but they were warm and very enjoyable.
121. Discarded on the bedside table after a lovely evening out with Mum.
122. A coffee break in the kitchen in the midst of our first day of gardening. The rain has hampered progress quite a lot, but we are hoping for a dryer Monday. In the meantime, cuddles in the warm with Millie make for a lovely Saturday afternoon.
Linking up with The Boy and Me