Monday, November 02, 2015

project 365: week 44

I'm afraid it all went a bit awry this week with missing photos all over the place! I'm not entirely sure where last week went, but thank goodness for Millie, and apologies for the beagle themed set of photos!




298. Coffee and pain au chocolate for breakfast. The Husband lined them all up on the board "because I know you're going to take a picture" so I had to oblige!

299. Is absent I'm afraid. The only picture on my phone was a cartoon my friend sent me to cheer me up after a rubbish day at work last week. 




300. Lots of early nights this week and Millie made the most of bedroom privileges, getting quite comfy on the blanket.




301. After work I went to visit Grandad and then it was straight home and to bed, with a quick snap of the bedside table on the way.




302. Getting licked by Millie, despite my protestations.  

303. Well there's a phone full of pictures for Friday but they are all screenshots of possible hairstyles for my appointment on Saturday morning! It seems in the midst of that I completely forgot an actual picture, as we spent the evening making fajitas and watching a movie. 




304. And just to complete the theme, Millie looking entirely disinterested in my new hair and far more fascinated by something on the wall, either that or she was trying a new pose after a week of being my subject! Hopefully more variety next week, and a full complement of photos too! 



2 comments:

  1. Millie looks like she's had a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Millie is very pretty and I wouldn't mind if she photo bombed all my photos too. She's cute. x

    ReplyDelete