60. Still feeling like winter on a walk with Millie. Clearly the black and white photo habit was hard to shake!
61. Colour coordinated stationery on the bedside table, shades of turquoise and teal.
62. Feeling under the weather today, Millie joined me for a snuggle under a blanket.
63. Some artwork and sculptures have been put on display in the hotel I was staying at, this by the lifts caught my eye, but I wasn't brave enough to try winding the key!
64. Loved the colours of the light as I walked through London at night.
65. An early morning walk to the train station, and I finally took a quick snap of this tree, they line the street near the station and I love the seed pods hanging off them, almost like baubles.
66. Home at last and beautiful flowers that The Husband brought home on Friday brightening up the hallway this weekend.
Linking in with The Boy and Me