117. On our visit to our wedding venue we went for a walk around the grounds after our late lunch. Spotted some spring lambs skipping through the fields in the sunshine, but couldn't get any closer than this.
118. We had another Hello Fresh box this week and I loved this colourful pan of lentils, chilli, carrot and coriander to go with our duck and apples. It was a lovely Sunday dinner, and the first time I've ever cooked duck.
119. The woodland path in the local park as we went on a walk with Millie after work. The bluebells are popping up everywhere now.
120. Millie's favourite place to curl up is on top of the nearest pair of feet she can find. If you stand still for a moment in our kitchen you suddenly become pinned in place by a beagle.
121. Another Hello Fresh photo, and again I loved the colours in this tray of (soon-to-be) roasted veg which went with cod and cous-cous. It's true that so much of enjoying a meal is about it looking appealing, and I automatically feel healthy when my plate is a rainbow of colours!
122. As I got off the train in Liverpool for a course, people from Morrisons were giving out free fruit to all of the commuters. I was very grateful for the apple when I was hanging around waiting to get home, and it was fabulous to see a company combining self-promotion with health promotion!
123. Quite pleased with this picture, it was a quick over the shoulder snap as Millie dragged me down the path. This was a lovely Friday night walk, a perfect way to relax into the weekend, and I will admit to singing at the top of my voice as I strode out across the fields with Millie bouncing beside me (only after I checked there was no-one else around though!).
Linking in with The Boy and Me Project 365