Sunday, June 26, 2016

Project 52: Week 25



As you may know, I have been taking part in Penny's fabulous Cookery Calendar Challenge this year. Over the weekend I cooked up both of this month's recipes, and loved the look of these tomatoes, scorched under the grill and ready for roasting. I was a little disappointed that the fancy chef's blowtorch we own doesn't actually have any gas in it, as that would have been the perfect chance to use it, but the grill did a good job (once I remembered to turn it on!). Pop back at the start of June to see what I rustled up with them, and which book I chose this month, 


Photalife

8 comments:

  1. I love grilled/cooked tomatoes but no one else in the house does so I rarely get them

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't often make them, but do enjoy them! Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Lovely texture! I so love grilled tomatoes! #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, and thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Grilling tomatoes makes them so tasty and this photo just makes that taste come to life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the colour in it! Thanks for visiting xx

      Delete
  4. Loving that tomato picture - they look so tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love grilled tomatoes, but prefer them cut in half first so you get more browned surface. You may need to treat yourself to some gas.

    ReplyDelete